CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2022 AWARD WINNERS!!!
*Note: Independent third-party individuals who are not affiliated with the CAI Greater Houston Chapter review and score nomination forms. The score sheets from each judge are combined and the nominee with the highest score from each category is declared the winner. There is no vote from the membership and no campaigning required after the nominees have been announced. For further clarification, please contact Jesus Azanza, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.784.5462.
BUSINESS PARTNER OF THE YEAR
CAI CHAPTER VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR
- Lightfoot Enterprises (LEI Grounds Groomers)
COMMUNITY VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR
- Christopher Sharp, Crest Management Company, AAMC
MANAGEMENT COMPANY OF THE YEARSUPPORTING STAFF MEMBER OF THE YEAR
- Cathy Dunn, Norchester Maintenance Fund
NEWCOMER MANAGER OF THE YEAR
- Shannon Farnsworth, C.I.A. Services, Inc.
COMMUNITY MANAGER OF THE YEAR
- Tristan Herbert, CMCA, Crest Management Company, AAMC
COMMUNITY SPIRIT AWARD
- Cindy Boje, CMCA, AMS, Crest Management Company, AAMC
COMMUNITY OF THE YEAR
- Artavia - Art After Dark Event
Category I (1-1,499 units)
- The Lakes at Country Place
Category II (1,500 – 2,999 units)
- Silverlake Homeowners Association
Category III (3,000+ units)
Category IV (High-Rise)
- The Houstonian Estates Condominiums